Guys, don’t fret; I’m here to help you out when you’re shopping for your special lady, daughter, sister, and bestie.
- Ever heard of #treatyourself? You can help her do so by giving her the gift of relaxation. Anything for the bath is always a go-to treasure. Lush and Herbivore are two of my favorite brands right now; Lush bath bombs or Herbivore Botanicals bath soak from are two goodies sure to please.
- Coffee isn’t just for drinking anymore if you didn’t know. A brand called Frank Body uses ground coffee and other natural ingredients into body scrubs. They have different flavors such as cacao and peppermint. Coffee helps reduce cellulite and leaves your skin smooth!
- Something I’ve been really into lately is the coloring books for ‘adults.’ Go back to your childhood with these beautiful illustrations!
- Does she love to capture moments? The Instax Mini 8 camera spit out the photos automatically so you can hang them up and admire her photo skills in a flash!
- Himalayan salt lamps add warmth and style wherever you place them. The lamp heats up the salt and purifies the surrounding air, too!
- Candles are pretty much my favorite gift, ever, and I always love anything homemade. Organic Punk makes incredible soy candles I discovered while visiting Nashville one weekend.
Feeling better about shopping for her now? I hope these suggestions inspire you to get her something she’ll love. Still not sure what you should get the guys? I’ve got you covered here.
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated or endorsed by any of these brands or products. All opinions and tips are my own.